Spend your time and money in the right places. Schedule a consultation before you begin so we can assist you in creating the perfect plan for your home whether you plan to sell or stay.
You get one chance to make a first impression. We understand the importance of highlighting the features in your home to appeal to buyers while they view photos online and tour your home.
Let us guide you through the process, whether you’re starting from scratch or just need the finishing touches to complete your space. We will help you create a basic design concept suited to your taste, budget, and design goals.
- You will make more money: Staged homes are usually sold 6% above the asking price
- Your home will sell faster: Staged homes spent half as much time on the market. The longer a property stays on the market, the lower the price it will attract.
- Staged properties stand out online. 90% of potential home buyers start their property search on the internet.
- Buyers become emotional about your listing: One Third of buyers are willing to overlook property faults when a home is professionally staged.
- It’s a great investment: survey reveals that a 1-3% investment on home staging yields 8-10% return.
*statics from National Association of Realtors
We will make your home stand out while on the market: Turn-Key Staging doesn’t just furnish a house; we make it feel like home. We understand how important it is to make an emotional connection with potential buyers and add personal touches to each room we stage. We use our knowledge of design and color theory throughout our staged homes to make them stand out to buyers in photos online and while touring the home. Our staging will make buyers will fall in love with your beautiful home!
We take good care of our clients: We realize how stressful it is to prepare your home for the market. When you choose Turn-Key Staging, we take care of you throughout the process. Our team consistently gets great feedback from our agents and homeowners regarding our professionalism. You can count on us to show up on time, respond quickly to e-mails and phone calls, and meet listing and closing deadlines.